If you are going to use this message board, and we hope you do, please take a little time to read this This message will remain at the top of the page. All other messages will follow this topic.
This Message Board allows us write messages and to interact with one another by commenting and sharing information and images. We have a password protected website but it’s not intended to be top secret. You are welcome to share it with anyone you feel may be interested in what we do. The password’s primary purpose is to prevent “drive-by” Internet thugs from making unwanted remarks. This platform is used by millions all around the world so security needs to be enhanced much more than our other site. To accomplish this we have password-protected our site, and require each user to Register and then Login to allow them to read messages and articles and to enter into discussions with others. We have tried to make the registration and login process as simple as possible.
We have also tried to make writing a message or article easy. Only the first five items below are required. Adding images or a video are optional.
To Write A Message:
1. provide Your Email
2.provide a Post Title
3. answer the Antispam Question to prove you’re human (this helps reduce the amount of spam on the site).
4. select one of the Categories from the drop down box. This will help keep topics organized.
5. write your message in Post Content. (you can go straight to step 8 if you have no images or videos to put in your message).
6. If you want to add an image, select Choose File and navigate to the image on your computer and double-click it. You can put two photos with each message.
7. To put a You Tube video in your message simply copy and paste the You Tube URL into the Post Content.
8. click the Submit Post button. You’re done.
If you want to start over again and erase the content you have written, click on the Reset Form text.
To Reply to a message click on Leave a Comment located at the upper left side of the message. This area also shows how many comments have been made on that message. You can also reply to comments and other replies.
There is a small button at the end of each comment/reply labeled Subscribed that has a check mark. If you leave this box checked you will be notified by email if someone responds to that comment. If you do not wish to be notified, simply uncheck the box.
To keep the site civil and to prevent our site host from shutting us down, please observe three rules:
1. No porn, nudity or offensive images.
2. Do not discuss politics or religion.
3. Avoid vulgar and hateful language.
If you have suggestions or just need help contact me using the Contact form found on the menu bar.